Tray-Baked Greek-Style Pork Cutlets
4 (about 250g each) pork cutlets
2 tablespoons olive oil
350g small new potatoes, halved
1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
1 lemon, cut into 4cm pieces
250g truss cherry tomatoes, cut into clusters
½ cup Kalamata olives
4-5 sprigs oregano + extra to serve
60g feta cheese, crumbled
lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan-forced. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Arrange pork on a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Add potatoes to the frying pan and cook over medium-high heat, tossing occasionally, for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Add potatoes, onion, lemon, tomatoes, olives and oregano to the baking tray. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on cutlet size) or until potatoes are golden and pork cutlets are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with feta and extra oregano. Serve with lemon wedges.