Honey BBQ Pork Ribs
1kg baby back pork ribs or spare ribs
1 cup honey
1 cup smoky BBQ sauce
3 tablespoons seeded mustard
½ cup pineapple juice
Warm potato salad
Grilled sliced apple
- Combine the honey, BBQ sauce, seeded mustard and pineapple juice in a small saucepan and heat over a low heat and simmer stirring 5 minutes.
- Pour marinade into a large bowl and cool.
- Add the ribs to the marinade and marinate ribs for up to 24 hours.
- BBQ ribs on the preheated BBQ basting and turning frequently 20 minutes until ribs are cooked and golden brown. If you are cooking them in the oven transfer ribs and marinade to a baking dish and roast in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes basting occasionally until ribs are golden and cooked.
- Serve hot over warm potato salad with grilled sliced apple.