Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Linley Valley Pork located in Wooroloo, Western Australia (“Promoter”).
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at 12:01pm on Friday, 11 September 2020, and ends on Thursday at 12.00pm on 17 September 2020 (Competition Term).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Western Australian residents who are 18 years or over.
Who can’t enter?
Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families (being spouse (including de-facto spouse), child or step-child, parent or step-parent, sibling or step-sibling) and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will be promoted on Facebook and entries will be made via the entry form on the Linley Valley Pork website.
How do I enter?
Complete the entry form on the Linley Valley Pork website. www.linleyvalleypork.com.au
When will the winners be drawn?
The winner will be drawn at 2.00pm on 17 September 2020.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will one winner, drawn at random.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case any one or more winners is deemed invalid (Reserve Entrants).
What is the prize?
A selection of Linley Valley Pork products, which may include pork ribs, loin chops, pork fillets, pork shoulder, loin roast, belly roast, loin steaks, Herb & Garlic Cutlets, BBQ Loin Steaks, Frenched Rack Roast and Kansas BBQ scotch fillets (depending on availability).
Is there a limit on how many times I can enter?
No, you may enter as many times as you like.
When will the winners be notified?
The winner will be notified by phone and by email within 2 business days of the draw. The winner will be published on the Linley Valley Pork Facebook page at 3pm on 17 September 2020.
Do I need anything to claim my prize?
- These terms and conditions incorporate the details set out in the table above. Information on how to enter also forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions the Promoter includes all related, holding and subsidiary companies, past, present and future officers, agents, representatives, employees and assigns.
- A reference to time is to the time in Perth, Western Australia.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or another product. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason (for example, if any of the specifications of the prizes change or if the prizes are subject to a recall) the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
- The total prize value is in excess of $200.
- Collection of the prize is the responsibility of the winner. The winner is required to pick up the prize at a Linley Valley Pork distribution point (butcher or IGA) in the Perth Metro area.
- Linley Valley Pork is not responsible of uncollected items.
- The draw will take place at a venue of the Promoter’s choosing.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries or prize claims that are not received by the Promoter, including where those entries or prize claims are lost, incomplete or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition and its terms and conditions are final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency prior to awarding a prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not liable (including in negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (including loss or profits and economic losses), arising in any way out of the competition or winning the prize, including, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with the equipment; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner will, on request by the Promoter, sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter to reflect the matters set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- All entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner of the prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the competition and promoting any products supplied by the Promoter. Entrants also agree to make themselves available to enable the Promoter to produce such material.
Collection of personal information
- The information you provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.
- The Promoter may collect your personal information (including through its contractors or agents) or but will not disclose your personal information to its contractors and agents.
- Your information will not be used for marketing.