Win a $500 hamper of Pork
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Derby Industries Pty Ltd (ACN 009 033 612) trading as Linley Valley Pork of Level 1, 6 Short Street Fremantle, Western Australia (Linley Valley, promoter). For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Linley Valley includes all related and holding companies.
3. Linley Valley has engaged Food Social, 702-704 Murray Street West Perth WA 6005 (Food
-Social) and Carat Pty Ltd, L3 448 Fitzgerald Street, North Perth WA 6006 to assist it with the promotion.
4. Entry to the promotion is only open to Western Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have parent or guardian approval to enter, and the parent or guardian of the entrant must read and accept these terms and conditions. The parent or guardian of an entrant under the age of 18 may be required by Linley Valley to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees of Linley Valley, Poach Pear, Black Pig Deli, Food Social and Carat and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or irst cousin.
The prize will be a selected range of pork products produced by Linley Valley Pork and also other local WA companies Linley Valley Pork supply produce to.
6. The total value of the Prize is in excess of $500.
7. The Prize is subject to availability and may be substituted by Linley Valley for another prize of equivalent value without notice.
8. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for cash or another product.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The Promotion Period:
10. The promotion period commences at 9am on 2nd March 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 15th March 2018 (Western Standard Time) (Promotion Period).
11. No entries to the promotion will be accepted after the end of the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received by the promoter by the end of the Promotion Period for whatever reason.
Promotion Entry Conditions:
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
2. Each entrant must like the Linley Valley Pork facebook page and complete a valid entry form and submit it to the promoter during the Promotion Period, by which the entrant must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry forms are available at the following facebook page @ LinleyValleyPork
3. Incomplete or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid.
1. The draw will take place at 9am on 20th March 2018 at a venue of Linley Valley Pork’s choosing.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
3. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
4. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within seven (7) days of notification,
the Prize will be forfeited and the promoter will conduct a re-draw.
5. Entries into this draw will not automatically be entered into any subsequent draws, if applicable.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the Prize can be collected from.
7. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Food Social.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with
the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter reserves the right to require the winner to provide proof of identity prior to awarding the Prize.
10. Linley Valley’s policy in relation to compliance with the Privacy Act laws is available upon request. All information collected to run the promotion will be held and dealt with in compliance with the Privacy Act.
11. All entrants consent to Linley Valley and Food Social using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/ or voice in the event they are the winner of the Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including social media websites and feeds) for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome thereof), and promoting any Linley Valley products. Entrants also agree to make themselves available to enable Linley Valley and/or Food Social to produce such material.
Warranty and Liability; other
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter and Food Social (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, damage to or loss of property or any other loss or damage of whatever kind, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or winning or using the prize, including, but not limited to where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions (if any); (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
13. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may will be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Linley Valley in its absolute discretion.
14. Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions, all other costs, expenses and liability of an entrant are the responsibility of the entrant.
15. Failure by Linley Valley to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Western Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.