Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Derby Industries Pty Ltd (ACN 009 033 612) trading as Linley Valley Pork of 1/6 Short Street, Fremantle, Western Australia (“Promoter”).
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at 12:01am on 11 April 2018 and ends at 11:59pm on 31 May 2018 (Competition Term).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to South Australian and Western Australian residents who are 18 years or over.
Who can’t enter?
Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families (being spouse (including de-facto spouse), child or step-child, parent or step-parent, sibling or step-sibling) and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in the following participating retailers: Woolworths, Metcash stores, including IGA, Farmer Jacks, Gilberts, Bunbury Farmers Market, Foodlands, Romeo’s and Drakes.
What do I need to buy to enter?
Certain Linley Valley Pork products will be specially marked with stickers to show they are part of the competition (Qualifying Product). Purchase any specially marked Linley Valley Pork product during the Competition Term and retain your purchase receipt and the original unique entry code attached to or shown on the product (unique code). Purchase receipts must clearly identify the retailer of purchase, products purchased (which must be a Qualifying Product) and the date of purchase, which must be prior to submission of your entry.
How do I enter?
After you have purchased a Qualifying Product, you must during the Competition Term visit www.linleyvalleypork.com.au/win-heston-blumenthal-bbq (Website) and fill out and submit the online entry form. You must enter the unique code. You must retain your proof of purchase and the original unique code
When will the winners be drawn?
The winners will be drawn on 4June 2018 at 9am.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 21 winners. The first 21 valid entries drawn randomly will win a prize.
The first valid entry drawn will win the 1st prize.
The second to eleventh valid entries drawn will each win a prize from the 2nd prize pool.
The twelfth to twenty-first valid entries drawn will each win a prize from the 3rd prize pool.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case any one or more winners is deemed invalid (Reserve Entrants).
What are the prizes?
1st Prize: 1 x Heston by Everdure Hub BBQ electric ignition charcoal BBQ valued at $2,000.
2nd Prize pool: 10 x 1 Heston by Everdure Cube BBQ Portable charcoal BBQ valued $250 each. (These are 10 individual prizes)
3rd Prize pool: 10 x 2 Tickets to Gourmet Pork BBQ hosted by a professional BBQ Chef. (These are 10 individual prizes)
Is there a limit on how many times I can enter?
Only one entry per unique code is permitted but you can enter with as many different unique codes as you like.
When will the winners be notified?
Winners will be notified by phone and by email within 2 business days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.linleyvalleypork.com.au/news for 7 days following the draw date.
Do I need anything to claim my prize?
Yes, you must keep your original purchase receipt and your original unique code (i.e. the sticker showing the unique code from your Qualifying Purchase). The Promoter will not accept any bank statements or credit card statements as proof of purchase. You must not share your receipt or unique code with anyone.
When do I need to claim my prize?
Winners must claim their prizes by 11 June 2018.
If, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot make contact with a winner by 5pm on 11 June 2018, the relevant prize will be forfeited by that winner and awarded to a Reserve Entrant (based on the order drawn in the initial draw) or, if there are no Reserve Entrants, subject to a redraw by the Promoter. The redraw will be drawn on 18 June 2018 from the original pool of entries.
The Promoter will notify the winning Reserve Entrant, or winner of the redraw, as applicable, by phone and email by 5pm on 20 June 2018. If, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot make contact with the Reserve Entrant or winner of the redraw by 5pm on 16 June 2018, the process set out above will be repeated.
- These terms and conditions incorporate the details set out in the table above. Information on how to enter also forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions the Promoter includes all related, holding and subsidiary companies, past, present and future officers, agents, representatives, employees and assigns.
- A reference to time is to the time in Perth, Western Australia.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or another product. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason (for example, if any of the specifications of the prizes change or if the prizes are subject to a recall) the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the Gaming and Wagering Commission.
- The total prize value is in excess of $4,500.
- Installation and safe use of the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
Competition entry conditions
- All costs associated with taking part in the competition, including travel to the draw location and delivery of the prize to the winner will be the responsibility of the winner. Any costs relating to the transport of the prize to the winner if they are unable to collect the prize from the draw location will be at the winner’s expense.
- You must not tamper with the entry process or engage in any conduct that may interfere with the competition in any way. You must not behave in a disruptive, threatening or harassing manner.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- The draw will take place at a venue of the Promoter’s choosing.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries or prize claims that are not received by the Promoter, including where those entries or prize claims are lost, incomplete or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition and its terms and conditions are final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency prior to awarding a prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not liable (including in negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (including loss or profits and economic losses), arising in any way out of the competition or winning the prize, including, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with the equipment; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner will, on request by the Promoter, sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter to reflect the matters set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
- All entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner of the prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the competition and promoting any products supplied by the Promoter. Entrants also agree to make themselves available to enable the Promoter to produce such material.
Collection of personal information
- The information you provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may collect your personal information (including through its contractors or agents) or disclose your personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with you. By entering this competition, you consent to the storage of your personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting you via electronic messaging. By entering this competition, you consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter that do not contain any functional unsubscribe facility.